Wednesday, January 1, 2014

**Happy 2014**

Hello Friends!!

Happy 2014 to Everyone!!  I hope you all had a great New Year's Eve!!  I like to stay home on New Year's Eve, too many crazy drivers on the road for me, and so I came up with my Title Page for my 2014 Family Album!!


I can't wait to get some pictures from 2014 to put in my album!  For this page I used Mrs. Grossman's confetti stickers and some Die-Versions dies.  First I cut out the Whispers Happy New Year die in black and gold paper. I filled in the black die with the gold pieces for the clock.  I just love this New Year Clock die so much!!  It is so sweet!!  Then I used black paper to cut out the Whispers "Party Pennants 1" die, I punched small wholes in the top of the pennants and put some white and gold bakers twine thru the pennants and hung them on the page.  Then I used the A Lotta Lime Font to cut out 2014 in the same gold paper that I used for the clock and I placed the numbers onto the pennants.  The confetti stickers are silver and gold, although they don't show up real clear in the picture.

So Happy 2014 to Everyone!!  I hope this is a very creative year for everyone!!  Don't forget to keep checking the blog for more great projects by our new 2014 Design Team!!

Happy New Year!!
Lori

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous Title page! Ever since I started making cards, my photo albums have taken a back seat. I'm now 5 years behind :-(, but will get to them some day. Happy 2014 Lori!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anne I know exactly what you mean!! I have to balance my time between working on my albums and making cards!!

      Delete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!