Saturday, December 28, 2013

Here's some LOVE for you!!

Hello Friends!!

I just wanted to send out some LOVE to get everyone ready to start making their Valentine's!!  Here is one I made today with some Die-Versions dies.


For this card I used the I Love You Corner Concepts, the Whispers Hanging Hearts and I used one of the heart balloons from  the Whispers Heart Pops.  I hope I have inspired you to make some cards and to check out the Die-Versions Facebook page today!!  Don't forget to share your creations that you have made with the dies!!  We on the Design Team love to see what everyone creates!!

If you have any questions or comments, please leave them in the comments section!  Show me some LOVE today!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!