Saturday, December 21, 2013

Angel Girl

Good Day to Everyone!!

I hope everyone is just about ready for Christmas at this point!  I know I am slowly getting there, day by day!  I made this card for my daughter for Christmas!

For this card I used a Molly Blooms stamp that my friend, Emmy, sent me from the Netherlands.  We don't carry Molly Blooms stamps in the USA, so Emmy was kind enough to stamp some images for me.  I choose this adorable Angel Girl one to make a Christmas card for my daughter.  I colored it in using copic markers and then I fussy cut it out and mounted her on a green oval.  I think she is just so darn cute!!

I hope you get all your projects accomplished on time and that everyone has a lovely Christmas!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Happy Crafting!!

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!