Friday, November 29, 2013

First Snow

Hello Friends!

I was just dreaming about our first snow for this winter and decided it was time to make a card.

For this card I started with a dark blue cardstock for the base.  I then took a piece of white paper and embossed it with snowflakes.  Then I cut out the First Snow Sweet Spots in blue glitter paper and added that to the front!  And there you go!  Easy as can be and I now have a card to send to someone who is expecting their frist snow for this winter!!  Don't you just love the way everything looks right after the first snow!  So clean and bright!  And here is another card I made using the same First Snow Sweet Spots.


On this card I started with green cardstock for the base of the card.  I then cut out 2 of the Snowflake Corner Concepts in shiny white paper and placed them on the bottom of the card.  Next I layered the multi-colored dot paper on top of the corner concepts and cut out the First Snow Sweet Spots in the white shiny paper too.  I then cut out the Angel Wing Scalloped Circle in green coordinating paper and layered the first snow on top of the green scalloped circle to make it stand out more and placed that on the center of the card. Then I added the Winter Wonderland strip of paper and put two white button brads on each end to hold the banner in place.  This card just makes me so happy!!
 
Happy Cardmaking!
Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!