Thursday, November 14, 2013

Cool Yule!!

Good Morning Everyone,

How are you enjoying this cold snap??  Well it inspired me to make a Cool Yule Christmas card!!


For this card I started with a blue cardstock for the base, then I added some blue paper with snowflakes on it.  Then I cut out the Die-Versions Ice Cave twice, once in plain white paper and then in white glitter paper.  I used the negative glitter pieces to fill in the igloo.  Next I cut out the Die-Versions Sweet Petites Snowman in white paper.  I colored his hat and his twig branches with distress markers, tied a piece of twine around his neck for a scarf and added some black dots for his eyes, mouth and buttons. I used pop dots to make him stand out a bit.  I think he turned out really cool!!

Thanks for stopping by!  If you have any comments or questions, please leave them in the comment area!  I love to see what your thoughts are on my projects!

Happy Scrapping!!

Lori

2 comments:

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!