Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Christmas Greeting Card

Hello!!  I hope everyone enjoyed the Blog Hop yesterday!!  It was great to read all the wonderful comments that were written.  I hope you will continue to check out my blog along with the other Die-Versions Design Team Members blogs.
 
Today  I decided I wanted to share this Christmas Card that I made using the Die-Versions Christmas Greeting Whispers. I really love all the Whispers!  They are so delicate and intricate and they really make lovely cards and embellishments for scrapbook pages.  For this card I used a sparkly red cardstock for the background behind the Christmas Greeting Whisper.  I cut that die out with white cardstock and then I mounted the whole thing on evergreen cardstock.  I love the simple elogance of this card! 
 
 
Here is the link where you can find this die at Die-Versions!!

http://www.die-versions.com/Whispers--Christmas-Greeting_p_511.html

Thanks again!

Happy Scrapping!
Lori

1 comment:

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!