Tea Break
Hello Friends!
Here is a close up of just my card:
For this A2 card I started by stamping the Tea stamp from Stampin Up called Gentle Thoughts. I colored the image in with Copic markers and mounted it on some White paper that I had embossed. I took a piece of Lemoncraft Pink Paper and mounted that on a White Card Base. I took the colored image and added that to the card. I love this card because it reminds me of the Tea Parties I had with my daughters when they were younger. I hope you like it too!
Now hop on over to the July Woodblock Wednesday Challenge and check out all the cards and than it is your turn to create something with one of your ignored Woodblock Stamps!!
Thanks for stopping by!
Lori
Such a pretty card. It has a lovely vintage look to it. I bet those tea parties were fun.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! The Tea Parties were lots of fun!!
DeleteSuch a pretty card Lori! Love that stamp!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining me for Woodblock Wednesday!
Thank you Amy! I love that stamp too!!
DeleteThis is so pretty, Lori!
ReplyDelete