Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge for April

Hello Ghoulies,


Today is the start of a new challenge over on the Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge Blog.  We are a year round Halloween Challenge because we are all a bit batty for Spooky cards!  I hope you will join us for this fun Challenge,  we have an Inspiration Board below in case you need to get those creative juices flowing!!


Here is my card for the Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge for April:



Ingredients:

Black ink
White card stock

For this A2 card I started by making the base of the card with White card stock.  I took a piece of Fairy Hugs Sea Cavern paper, inked the edges with Black ink and added it to the base of the card.  I took the Lavinia Stamps Willow the Witch, Sacred Tree and Forest Spruce and some Black ink and stamped them onto the card.  I was inspired to make this card from all the Witches shown in the Inspirational Board listed below.

Inspirational Board:


 

Remember, you can create ANYTHING Halloween you would like and our mood boards are here for your inspiration.  You do not have to follow it as the theme, but you certainly can if you would like!!  Don't forget to stop by the Two Old Bats Halloween April Challenge to see all the Spooky cards the Design Team has created!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

3 comments:

  1. OH WOW ... this is creepy awesome! GREAT job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori, I was wondering how you did that incredibly textural background and had no idea, until I read your description, that is was printed paper - what a great way to use it! The mixture of Lavinia stamps was a very creative ensemble - great witchy card!
    Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!