Monday, April 1, 2024

Four Seasons Challenge ~ April ~ Anything Goes Spring

Hello Friends,


Welcome to the Four Seasons Challenge for April with a theme of Anything Goes Spring.   


I was inspired to make this card from the picture on the lower left hand side of the Inspiration Board listed below my card.  I have always like the saying "April Showers Bring May Flowers" so I couldn't resist making a card about that!


Here is my card for the Four Seasons April Challenge:



Ingredients:

 Flower stamp
White Card Stock
Blue Sky paper
Neenah Solar White paper
Black ink
Copic markers
Distress Oxides assorted colors

For this A2 card I started by stamping the Colorado Crafts Company All Weather Friends stamp with Black ink onto Neenah Solar White paper and colored it with Copic markers and than cut it out with the Colorado Crafts Company All Weather Friends die.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper and a cloud stencil and  assorted Distress Oxides and made clouds on the paper.  I took the cloud paper and the Scrappy Tails Crafts A2 Cloud Frame Cover Plate and cut out the frame.  I took a piece of Blue Sky paper and added the Cloud frame to that and added that to a White card base.  I took the Bunny with the umbrella and added him to the card.  I took the sentiment and stamped that with Black ink onto the card, I also stamped the rain drops.  I took a flower stamp and stamped that with Black ink, colored the flowers in with Copic markers. 

Inspiration Board:



If you are new to the Four Season's Challenge Blog (a monthly seasonal themed challenge), PLEASE hop over and join in the fun!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute card so perfect for April! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an adorable card. I love that bun with the umbrella. The frame of clouds is wonderful with all of its colors. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable what a pretty design and the words are so uplifting, a wonderful creation to take me into a new weekend... thank you for the inspiration.
    Happy crafting Tracey

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!