Saturday, March 30, 2024

You SLAY Me!

Hello Friends,

Today I am playing along with the LUNAR NEW YEAR CHALLENGE 

and here is my card for this challenge:





For my card I used the My Favorite Things Magical Dragons stamps and dies.  I colored the dragons and the Knight with Copic markers.


I am entering this card in the Lunar New Year Challenge for March:



Please be sure to hop over to the post to see all the great cards created for the March Challenge.


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori


#lunarnewyearchallenge

1 comment:

  1. This is fabulous, Lori! We're so happy you played along with the Lunar New Year Challenge and are happy to let you know that you're one of our March winners! Please contact us to let us know your full name and email address so we can get you your prize.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!