Sunday, April 14, 2024

There is Magic about You!

 Hi Friends,


Today I am sharing this card that I made using some of my favorite Fairy Hugs stamps.



Ingredients:

Neenah Solar White paper
White card card stock
Black ink
Distressed edge ruler

For this 5 1/2 inch square cars I started by making the card base with White card stock.  I took the Fairy Hugs Fairy~Scapes Sea Fair paper and ripped the edges with the Distressed Edge ruler, inked the edges with Salvaged Patina distress oxide and added it to the card base.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper and added different distress oxides to the paper and spritzed it with water.  When it was dry I took the Black ink and the Fairy Hugs stamp Lantana and stamped her onto the paper.  I took the Fairy Hugs stamps Make A Wish and the Kitsch Pink distress oxide and stamped that onto the paper.  I took the Distressed edge ruler and ripped all the edges and than inked them with Salvaged Patina distress oxide. and added that to the card.  I took some White paper, Black ink and the Fairy Hugs stamps About You stamp and stamped that onto the paper and ripped the edges with ruler and inked the edges with Salvaged Patina distress ink and added that to the card.  I took the stars stamp from the Fairy Hugs stamps Stardust Wishes Set and Salvaged Patina distress oxide and stamped the stars around the card.  

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Lori


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!