Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Be Brave

 Hello Halloween Lovers,


I am here today to remind you that there is still time to join in the fun at the Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge.  This is my Mid-April Reminder.  For my reminder card I decided to go with a big spooky Spider Web and some spiders!






For this card I took some Black paper and stamped the Unity Stamps Entanglement stamp with Versamark ink onto the paper.  I heat embossed it with Artic White embossing powder.  Next I took some Red Shimmer paper and the Spider dies and the Be Brave die and cut them out with the Red paper and added them to the card.  I took some White Shimmer paper and cut out the long spider die and added it to the card.  I took some White Pearls and added them to the Red spiders and I took some Red gems and added them to the White Spider. I was inspired to make this from the top right photo on the Inspiration Board below with the spider web hanging from the tree branch.


Inspiration Board:


  


  

Remember, you can create ANYTHING Halloween you would like and our mood boards are here for your inspiration.  You do not have to follow it as the theme, but you certainly can if you would like!!  Don't forget to stop by the Two Old Bats April Halloween Challenge to see all the Spooky cards the Design Team has created!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori  


2 comments:

  1. NOPE, I'm not brave when it comes to spiders (or any other creepy bug), but I LOVE your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori, spiders are creepy enough, but a ghost spider? I love all of the shimmer and embellishments on your card!
    Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!