Sunday, April 21, 2024

Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge #62


Hello Christmas Lovers,


Today is the start of a new challenge over on the Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge Blog ~ POE Challenge #62.    We have a beautiful Inspiration Board to help get your creative ideas flowing!


Here is my card for POE Challenge #62:



Ingredients:

White card stock
Red & White Striped paper
Neenah Desert Storm paper
Different Green papers
Red paper
Tea Dye Distress Ink

I started by making the card base with White card stock.  I took the Red and White striped paper and cut that out with the Gina Marie Petite Looped Lace Rectangle die and added that to the card base.  I took a piece of Neenah Desert Storm paper and the Honey Bee Lovely Layers Rattan Basket and cut that out.  I took some Tea Dye distress ink and applied that to the basket.  I took assorted Green papers and the Greetery Big Branches Eucalyptus die and the Tim Holtz Sizzix Holiday Brushstroke 2 dies and cut out the greenery and added it to the basket and added it to the card.  I took some Red paper and the Greetery Fit to Be Tied die and cut out the bow and added it to the basket.  I was inspired to make this card from the below Inspiration Boards top right picture and the lower right picture with the bottles of greens in them.


Inspiration Board:



Please be sure to hop on over to the Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge to see what the Design Team have created and than it is your turn to create Anything Christmas for this challenge!  We can't wait to see what you create for this challenge!!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful basket of Christmas cheer Lori, love that fun basket!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your container of holiday greenery! Well done ... love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see we were on the same wave length of using die cut Christmas greenery! Love the basket you put it all in!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!