Friday, April 12, 2024

Always Respect Mother Nature

 Hello Friends!


Today I am sharing this card that I made with an older Hero Arts Monthly Kit about Mother Nature.



I made this card with the December 2019 Hero Arts Monthly Kit.  I colored it with Copic markers.  I just think this is such a beautiful stamp!  


I am entering this card in the Double Trouble Challenge #163 ~ "Let's Get Krafty" and the Inspiration Station Prompt #60.  Both of these Challenges are honoring Earth Day.  I was inspired to make this card from the photo below:


 

When I saw this photo it made me think of Mother Nature protecting the World and this old stamp and die set seemed perfect for these two challenges!


The Double Trouble Challenge #163 ~ "Let's Get Krafty"




The Inspiration Station Prompt #60 Challenge



Be sure to hop over to both challenges to see all the awesome cards made for these challenges.


Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to do your part for our Earth and Recycle!

Lori

1 comment:

  1. That image is just perfect for the focus of our challenge at Double trouble! Turned out lovely and we're so glad you played along with us :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!