Saturday, March 2, 2024

Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge for March

Hello Ghoulies,


Today is the start of a new challenge over on the Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge Blog.  We are a year round Halloween Challenge because we are all a bit batty for Spooky cards!  I hope you will join us for this fun Challenge,  we have an Inspiration Board below in case you need to get those creative juices pumping!!


Here is my card for the TOB Halloween Challenge for March:





Ingredients:

Cottage Cutz Frankenstein Die
Beware Die 
Slime Border die
Green Paper
Black Paper
White paper
Gray paper
White Card stock
Green ink

For this A2 card I started by making the base of the card with White card stock.  I took the Kat Scrappiness Diestressed Edge Rectangle Die and the Gray patterned paper and cut that out and added it to the card base.  I took the Green paper and the Slime Border die and cut that out and added that to the top of the card.  I took the Black, Green and White paper and cut out Frankenstein, pieced him together and added him to the card.  I took more of the Green paper and the Beware die and cut the paper out 3 times, layered it on top of each other and added that to the card.  I took the Green ink and inked the edges of the card.  I was inspired by all Green items on the Inspiration Board below.

Inspriration Board:


 

Remember, you can create ANYTHING Halloween you would like and our mood boards are here for your inspiration.  You do not have to follow it as the theme, but you certainly can if you would like!!  Don't forget to stop by the Two Old Bats Halloween March Challenge to see all the Spooky cards the Design Team has created!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

3 comments:

  1. Well, Lori, the green slime is perfect for this month's challenge, although Frank looks just a little too friendly to be very scary! I like the combination of green with gray.
    Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super creative to use your 'green' Frankie, he fits right in with this months mood board, fabulously fun Halloween card!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!