Sunday, March 3, 2024

Peace On Earth Challenge #59

Hello Christmas Lovers,


Today is the start of a new challenge over on the Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge Blog ~ POE Challenge #59.  We have a great Inspiration Board to help get your creative ideas flowing!


Here is my card for the POE Challenge #59:




Ingredients:

Green card base
Dark Green paper
Light Green paper
Red metalic paper
White Shimmer paper
Green, Red & White Bakers Twine

For this card I started with a Green card base.  I took the Light Green paper and the Noel die and cut it out.  I took the Dark Green paper and the Noel Outline die and cut out the paper.  I added the Light green Noel on top of the Dark Green Noel background.  I cut out the Red Metallic flowers and inlaid them into the Noel letters.  I took the White Shimmer paper and the Dots die and cut them out and inlaid them into Noel.  I took the Green, Red & White Bakers Twine and wrapped that around the card edge and then tied it in a bow.  I was inspired by all the Green on the Inspiration Board shown below.

Inspiration Board:


Please be sure to hop on over to the Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge to see what the Design Team have created and than it is your turn to create Anything Christmas for this challenge!  We can't wait to see what you create for this challenge!!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

4 comments:

  1. wow I love the die you have used, lovely work xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME card ... LOVE this die! You've certainly brought it to life! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this die is awesome. Super card!!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shades of green to go with our Peace on Earth mood board! Wonderful patient work on all that inlaying!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!