Sunday, March 10, 2024

Lucky

 Hello Friends,


I am sharing this Saint Patrick's Day card I made.  I love Saint Patrick's Day, it is one of my favorite holiday!  I had so much fun making it!



Ingredients:

My Favorite Things Rainbow die
Quickutz Pot die
Die-Versions Shamrock die
Cheapo Dies Fancy Clover die
Gold Shimmer paper
Green paper
Red paper
Orange paper
Yellow paper
Blue paper
Purple paper
Black paper
White card stock

For this 5 3/4 inch square card I started with White card stock.  I cut out the Pretty Pink Posh Lucky Shadow dies with Gold shimmer paper and Green paper and layered them together.  I took the Cheapo Dies Fancy Clover die and some Gold Shimmer paper and Green paper and cut out the shamrock and layered it together.  I took the My Favorite Things Rainbow die and the different colored paper and cut out the pieces and pieced it together.  I took Black paper and the Pot die and cut that out, I added the gold coins.  I put everything onto the card.

I am entering this card in the following Challenges:




The Double Trouble Challenge #161 ~ "Pinch Proof" partnering with Festive Friday.  





 Festive Friday Card Making and Paper Crafting Challenge #FF0154



Don't forget to stop by the Challenges and see all the great cards made for them.  


Thanks for stopping by,

Lori

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! You have all the things for celebrating St. Patrick's Day, love it! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those images represent everything about St. Patrick's Day - terrific card! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card, love the combination of St Patty Day's images and the many shades of green (you have been pinch proofed). Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Festive Friday. Please come back and share your inspiration with us for future fun challenges at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card, I can see how much you enjoyed creating it. I love the filigree patern on the shamrock and of course, no St Patty's day card is complete without a rainbow and a pot of gold! So glad you shared this with us at our double challenge with Festive Friday and Double Trouble this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!