Saturday, March 16, 2024

Two Old Bats Mid-Month Halloween Challenge Reminder

Hello Ghoulfriends!


I am here today to remind you that there is still time to join in the fun at the Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge.  This is my Mid-March Reminder.  I made this fun Zombie card using an old Sugar Peas Designs Zombie stamp set!  It is so much fun to color!   I was inspired to make this card from all the GREEN on our Inspiration Board below my card.  




Here is our Inspiration Board for the March Challenge:


 


Remember, you can create ANYTHING Halloween you would like and our mood boards are here for your inspiration.  You do not have to follow it as the theme, but you certainly can if you would like!!  Don't forget to stop by the Two Old Bats Halloween March Challenge to see all the Spooky cards the Design Team has created!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!