Friday, March 1, 2024

Four Seasons Challenge ~ March ~ Anything Goes Spring




Hello Friends!


Happy March 1st!  Spring is just around the corner and it also means that a new challenge starts today over on the Four Seasons Challenge Blog and our March theme is Anything Goes Spring!  Take a look at this Fun Spring Inspiration Board for March:


Inspiration Board:


 

For my card I went with the lower right photo of the shamrocks on the Inspiration Board and made a Saint Patrick's Day card.  I used the QuicKutz Shamrock die and some Green Glitter paper.  I used the sentiments from the Whimsy Stamps Shamrock Top Hat stamp set and some Green ink.


If you are new to the Four Season's Challenge Blog (a monthly seasonal themed challenge), PLEASE hop over and join in the fun!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

2 comments:

  1. This is really beautiful! Love the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, Lori. A wonderful mixed media St. Paddy's Day card. It's fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!