Thursday, September 24, 2020

Lavinia World Challenge #36

 Hello Fairy Loving Friends!!


Today is the start of a new magical challenge on the Lavinia World Challenge Blog

Lavinia World Challenge #36


Here is my card for this challenge:


Black Detail Embossing Powder
White Detail Embossing Powder
Neenah Desert Storm paper
Quickutz Headstone die
Uni POSCA Paint Pen White
Black Shimmer paper

For this 6 inch. by 6 inch card I started by making the card base with Neenah Desert Storm paper.  I took a piece of the Fairy Hugs Fairy-Scapes Green Meadow paper, inked the edges with Black ink and added it to the card base.  I took some VersaMark and the Willow the Witch and the Sacred Tree stamps and stamped them onto the card and then heat embossed them with Black Detail embossing powder.  I took the VersaMark and the Moon stamp and stamped that onto the card and then heat embossed it with White Detail embossing powder.  I took the Quickutz Headstone and some Black Shimmer paper and cut out the headstone, took my POSCA White paint pen and wrote RIP on it and added it to the card.  I took some Mustard Seed distress oxide and my blending brush and applied some ink around the moon to give the moon the glow from a very full and bright moon.

The theme for Lavinia World Challenges is always "Anything Goes" using a stamped image (sorry no digi stamps, but rather rubber or clear stamps are perfect).  The winner will receive a $15 Gift Certificate to Lavinia World.

Now hop on over to the Lavinia World Challenge Blog to see what the talented Design Team have created for this challenge!


Lavinia World now has their very own Facebook group called Anything Lavinia.


Not only can you share any of your projects that use Lavinia products (stamps and papers), you can also enter our challenges there!  There is a specific Album for each challenge for you to upload your projects.  If you enter tour challenge on the Lavinia World Challenges blog, the theme is Anything Goes.  If you enter our challenge via the Anything Lavinia facebook group, it must include a Lavinia product (stamps or papers).  Entries from both Lavinia World Challenges and Anything Lavinia will be combined and one winner will be chosen by the Designers to receive a $15 Gift Certificate from Lavinia World.




Thanks for stopping by!!

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and then some, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did with the moon! This is amazing, Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fabulous, Lori! Your background is especially beautiful with the color on the orb. Is that supposed to be a picture of me outside working on my plants after the sun goes down? LOL Your halloweenie scene is fantastic! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful spooky scene. I now have the moon on my wish list :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lori. I know this is last minute, but life took over the last few weeks and I'm struggling a little to get it back on track :-) Willow makes such spook-tacular cards, don't you think? Love how you did your moon and the gravestone is just the perfect addition to complete you spooky scene. Love it! Hugs ~ Lena

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!