Sunday, September 20, 2020

Lasting Memories Layout Challenge #516

Hello Blogging Friends!


Today is the start of a new challenge on the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge Blog  ~ LM #516 ~ Team B - Wonders of the World - Australia


This month we would like to celebrate the wonders of the world and celebrate different cultures. So please come along each week and let us guide you on this journey.


September 20th - LM #516 - Team B - Australia - September is Spring, it truly is the most beautiful time of the year in Australia. The wildlife, trees, and flowers are in abundance. I would like to see FLOWERS on your layouts this week. It can be embellishments, stamped images or on pattern paper.


Here is my layout for LM #516 Challenge:



I used a Mosaic Moments page kit to make this layout, Penny Black Bashful die and Elizabeth Craft Designs My Garden Flowers die.  The pictures are of my flowers and the butterflies who came to visit.


Now hop on over to the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge Blog to see what the Designers have made for this challenge.


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

3 comments:

  1. It looks beautiful, Lori! We had a "new to us" moth-butterfly thingy on the milkweed the other day. I photographed it. So strange looking with a bright burnt orange "fuzzy" body and black wings with single white dot on each wing that looked like eyes.I like your purple-chartreuse color combination! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Lori! Love the color combination with all the pretty butterflies. Isn't the Buckeye Butterfly so awesome?

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!