Friday, September 25, 2020

Happy Howl-O-Ween!

 Hello Blogging Friends,


Today I am sharing a fun Halloween card that I made.



Ingredients:

Stencil 
Neenah Solar White paper
Purple paper
Black ink
Copic markers
Shaded Lilac distress ink

For this A2 card I started by making the card base with a piece of Neenah Solar White paper.  I took another piece of Neenah Solar White paper, the Technique Junkies Happy Howl-o-Ween stamp and some Black ink and stamped that onto the paper.  I colored in the image with Copic markers.  I took Shaded Lilac distress ink, stencil and my blending brushes and stenciled the background of the paper.  I inked the edges with Shaded Lilac distress ink and then added it to a piece of Purple paper and added that to the card base.

Thanks for stopping by!


Lori


2 comments:

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!