Saturday, September 26, 2020

Happy Fall

 Hello Blogging Friends!!


I am so in the mood for Fall that I had just had to make this card!



Ingredients:

Neenah Desert Storm Paper
Green patterned paper
Black ink
Copic markers
Spiced Marmalade distress ink
Abandoned Coral distress ink
Bundled Sage distress ink
Happy Fall sentiment

For this A2 card I started by making the card base with Neenah Desert Storm paper.  I took a piece of Green patterned paper, inked the edges with Bundled Sage distress ink and added that to the card.  I took the Memory Box Halloween Pumpkin stamp, a piece of Neenah Desert Storm paper and some Black ink and stamped the pumpkin onto the paper.  I colored it in with a combination of Copic markers and Distress inks.  I cut the pumpkin out with the matching die and added it to my card.

I don't know about you, but I sure do love pumpkins!!



I am entering this card into the YNS Challenge #148 ~ The Fall Festival Fun


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori 

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, the Fall colors are just gorgeous, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Fall colors, Lori. Yep, Fall is definitely in the air!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty your richly colored pumpkins are, Lori! It hardly resembles Fall at all here LOL, so I will enjoy this lovely rendition on your blog. Thanks for sharing! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!