Monday, April 6, 2020

Some Bunny Loves You

Hello Blogging Friends!!


I hope you are all well and staying safe! 


Today I am sharing a fun Encouragement card with you that I made with some Waffle Flower products that I love!




Ingredients:

Waffle Flower Rejoice Rabbit Combo stamp and die set
Waffle Flower Lacy Layers die
White card stock
Neenah Solar White paper
Blue Patterned paper
Copic markers
Black ink
Salty Ocean distress ink

For this A2 card I started by making the card base with a piece of White card stock.  I took a piece of Blue Patterned paper and cut it out with the Waffle Flower Lacy Layers die, inked the edges with Salty Ocean distress ink and added that to the card base.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper, some black ink and the Waffle Flower Rejoice Rabbit stamp and stamped that onto the paper.  I colored it in with Copic markers and then cut it out with the coordinating die and added that to the card.  I stamped the sentiment with Black ink and then cut it out with the matching die, inked the edges with Salty Ocean distress ink and added it to the card.


I am entering this card in the Waffle Flower Garden Facebook April 2020 Monthly Challenge ~ Encouragement.


Thanks for stopping by and please stay SAFE!!

Lori

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a stunning card. I love it. That bunny is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute and fun bunny design. A great card.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!