Sunday, April 5, 2020

Lasting Memories Layouts Challenge #492

Hello Blogging Friends!!


Happy Sunday!  That means it is time for a new challenge on the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge Blog.


The theme for April is use an item or technique for every letter of the spring words. This week, our word is FLOWER:
( example: F ~ fish, flower, feather, L ~ lemon, lime, leather, O ~ orange, oval, W ~ water, wire, E ~ eel, elephant, R ~ red, ring...)


Here is my layout for LM #492:



I made this layout with pictures I took of some of the bird visitors to my yard.  I love when the birds come to my fountains and bird baths.  Here is what I used on my layout:


F ~ feather
L ~ love
O ~ cut pictures in an oval shape and orange paper
W ~ water splash stickers
E ~ earthworm die
R ~ robin die


I used Quickutz Nutmeg alphabet dies for the title.  Cottage Cutz Fountain die, Quickutz earthworm die, Quickutz bird die and Your Next Stamp feather dies.


Now hop on over to the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge Blog and see what the Designers have made for this challenge.


I do hope you will join us for this challenge!


Thanks for stopping by and please stay SAFE!!


Lori

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a gorgeous page. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos of your birds and it is a wonderful page you created too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page and gorgeous bird photos, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!