Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Welcome Spring!

Hello Blogging Friends!!


I made this card with the adorable Newton's Nook Woodland Spring stamps and dies.



Ingredients:

White card stock
Bo Bunny papers
Neenah Solar White paper
Neenah Desert Storm paper
Copic markers 
Brown ink
Black ink
Twisted Citron distress ink
Victorian Velvet distress ink

For this A2 card I started by making the base of the card with White card stock.  I took the striped Bo Bunny paper, inked the edges with Brown ink and then added it to the card.  I took the Green Bo Bunny paper, inked the edges Twisted Citron distress ink and added that to the card.  I took a piece of Neenah Desert storm and cut out the banner, inked the edges with Brown ink and added that to the card.  I took the Pink Bo Bunny paper and cut it into a circle, inked the edges with Victorian Velvet distress ink and added that to the card.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper, black in and the stamps from the Newton's Nook Woodland Spring stamp set and stamped them onto the paper.  I colored the images with Copic markers and then cut them out with the Newton's Nook Woodland Spring dies.

I am entering this card in the Inky Paws Challenge #120 and here is the sketch for this challenge:



Be sure to stop by the Inky Paws Challenge #120 to see all the great cards that were created for this challenge.


Thanks for stopping by and please stay SAFE!!


Lori

7 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Lori, such pretty vibrant colors and designs, adorable bunny, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. A pretty Easter card with all those beautiful colors and patterns on the paper! So glad you shared with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that cute rabbit and the papers chosen to use with it are perfect. Wonderful Easter card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwww, such sweetness, Lori! Your cards are adorable. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely ♥ Thanks for joining us for this Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!