Saturday, February 15, 2020

Winners on Lori's Kreations Blog for the "It's A Girl Thing" Turner Syndrome Awareness Blog Hop 2020


Hello Blogging Friends!!


I want to announce the winners of my two prizes from the
"It's A Girl Thing" Turner Syndrome Awareness Blog Hop 2020.


I hope you enjoyed all the wonderful inspiration from the blog hop!  I can not believe all the beautiful cards that the Card Designers created for the hop!  You could see all the love that they put into making them!


This is a picture of my giveaway to someone who left a comment on my blog.



And the winner is:  Shona Erlenborn


Congratulations Shona!!  Please send me your mailing address so I can get these goodies in the mail to you!!


My second giveaway was to a random donor to the Turner Syndrome Foundation.



And the winner is:  Patti J. Gilliam


Congratulation Patti and Thank you so much for your donation to the Turner Syndrome Foundation!!


Shona and Patti please e-mail me with your mailing information!  You can e-mail me at:  mulchlady6@gmail.com


Thanks for stopping by!!


Lori




8 comments:

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!