Friday, February 14, 2020

LOVE

Hello Blogging Friends!!


Happy Valentine's Day!!


I have a special card today for you ~ wishing everyone LOVE today on Valentine's Day.



Ingredients:

Sizzix Alphabet dies
White card stock
Tan paper
Lavender paper
Blue paper
Green paper
Brown ink
Distress edge ruler

For this 5 inch by 7 inch card I started with White card stock to make the base of the card.  I took some Tan paper, tore the edges with a distress ruler and inked the edges with Brown ink and added that to the card. I added the Lavender, Blue and green paper and then inked around the edges with Brown ink and added that to the cards.  I took some White paper and the Whimsy Stamps Gothic dies wings and cut them out, put some shimmer on them and added them to the card.  I took some Green Core'dinations paper and the SugaraPea Designs Stacked Stars and cut them out.  I distressed the stars and inked the edges with Brown ink and added them to the card.  I took the pink hearts and added them to the center of the hearts.

Hope you all have a love filled day!!


Thanks for stopping by!!


Lori

6 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a stunning card. I love it. Have a great day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great Valentine featuring green! I really love your creativity. I simply wouldn't have thought of it but I think it's fabulous. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautifully done Lori! Love the way the colors work together with the wings and stars! Very creative my friend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delightful starry sky card, Miss Lori, and fabulous colors! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Lori. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!