Sunday, February 23, 2020

Lasting Memories Layout Challenge #486 ~ Once Loved, Now Forgotten ~ Tool Free For All

Hello Blogging Friends,


The theme for February is "Once loved, now forgotten."  This month, let's pull out those tools and supplies that are collecting dusts.  Let's show them some love!


LM #486 ~ Tool Free For All ~ Use any tool that's been collecting dust in your craft room ~ ie...crimper, crop o dile, paper piercer, punches, stamps, die cutters, etc.


Here is my layout:




I decided to use two different tools that I haven't used in a long while.  I used my Wavy Trimmer:



And my Tearing Tool:


I took the Red paper and I trimmed it down with the Wavy Trimmer.  I took the Tan paper and tore the edge with the Tearing Tool and I taped them together.



I taped the border down onto the page.



Then I cut out my title and added that to the page, I matted my pictures with Red paper and added them to the page.



This layout is of my daughter and her fiance on a recent trip to Smithville.


Now hop on back over to the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge Blog to see all the wonderful scrapbook pages the Design Team have made!  And why not join in on this fun challenge! 

Thanks for stopping by!

Lori




6 comments:

  1. Wonderful layout and great way to preserve a memory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning layout, beautiful way to savour those memories x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lori this is a stunning page. What lovely memories to have. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cut with that wavy trimmer. Great page and wonderful memories.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't you love using old tools, Lori? I always wanted to get that wavy trimmer, but then dies came out so I postponed it. Your layout is fantastic, and I love the variety of borders with those papers! So glad you enjoyed a fun day with old stuff! LOL (I love using my old stuff!) xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!