Friday, February 7, 2020

Turner Syndrome Awareness ~ Love you to the Moon and Stars



Hello Blogging Friends!!


I am back today with two more cards that I made for the "It's A Girl Thing" Turner Syndrome Awareness Blog Hop.  If you haven't visited the blog hop yet  you can still go there today to see all the wonderful cards the Card Designers have made and there are prizes to be won on that post so make sure to hop right on over there!!  Today is the last day of the blog hop and the winners will be posted on February 15th, 2020.


Here is my first card:



Ingredients:

Simon Says Stamps CZ Design Love You die
Alexandra Renke To the Moon & Back die
Alexandra Angel in the Moon die
White card stock
Star paper
Black paper
Pink paper
Faded Jeans distress ink

For this A2 card I started by making the base of the card with White card stock.  I took a piece of Star paper, inked the edges with Faded Jeans distress ink and added that to the card base.  I took some Pink paper and the Alexandra Renke Angel in the Moon die and cut that out.  I took some Black paper and the Alexandre Renke To the moon & back die and cut that out.  I added the to the moon & back die to the card and then I placed the angel on top of the bigger o in moon.  I took the Pink Paper and the Black paper and the Simon Says Stamps CZ Designs Love You die and cut out each color of the paper.  I layered the pink love you on top of the black love you and added it to the top of the card.

Here is my 2nd card for today:



Ingredients:

Sizzix Primitive Stars die
SugarPea Designs Sugar Cuts Stacked Stars die
White card stock
Star paper
Neenah Solar White paper
Yellow shimmer paper
Copic markers
Faded Jeans distress ink

For this A2 card I started with White card stock to make the base of the card.  I took the Star paper, inked the edges with Faded Jeans distress ink and added that to the base of the card.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper and printed out the All Dressed Up Stamps Stars and Back digi stamp onto the paper.  I colored that in with Copic markers and then I fussy cut it out and added it to the card.  I took the Yellow shimmer paper and cut out the stars using the old Sizzix Primitive Star die and the SugarPea Designs Sugar Cuts Stacked Stars die and then added them to the card.

I hope you like all my cards that I made!


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, great image digi and die cuts, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori your cards are gorgeous. I love them both. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable cards! I especially love the Angel in the Moon die! Awesome sentiment dies and background too! Very sweet girl image on your second card also!
    I've enjoyed the hop and everyone's creations! And I have learned a lot about TS along the way. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful die cuts on both! LOVE that first one. So pretty. The second is so sweet. Precious cards.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two more delightful and wonderful card designs. You really are making some outstanding cards for this great cause.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to find and buy those Love you to the moon and the angel dies, Lori! I'm going to have to stop visiting if you keep using such fantastic dies. I see them, fall in love with them, and it's ruining my budget! lol Fabulous card, my friend. :-D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!