Thursday, February 6, 2020

Turner Syndrome Awareness ~ A Heart With Wings


I hope you have enjoyed seeing all the wonderful cards my blogging friends have made for the "It's A Girl Thing" Turner Syndrome Awareness 2nd Annual Blog Hop!!  You can still hop along with us, the hop doesn't end until February 7th!!



Thank you for all the love you are showering on me and my fellow bloggers!!  We all love reading your comments about what you like about our cards!!




If by chance you haven't stopped by the blog hop yet ~ there is still time to hop through and leave a comment, tell us one thing you learned about Turner Syndrome and maybe even win a prize!!  Just hop over here.


I am still making cards for the "It's A Girl Thing" Turner Syndrome Awareness Blog Hop!!  I have 2 cards that I am going to share with you today!


Here is my first card for today and I made these with Sponsors Unity Stamps and Fred She Said Designs



Ingredients:

Star dies
Tag die
White card stock
Sky paper
Lime Green paper
Neenah Solar White paper
Black ink
Faded Jeans distress ink
Copic markers

For this A2 card I started by making the base of the card with White card stock.  I took a piece of Sky paper distressed the edges and then inked the edges with Faded Jeans distress ink and added that to the card base.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper, Black ink and the Unity Stamp butterfly and stamped that onto the paper.  I colored the butterfly with Copic markers and then fussy cut it out.  I took another piece of Neenah Solar White paper and printed out the sentiment from the Fred She Said Dreams Sentiment stamp set made by Donna Ellis.  I cut it out with the Tag die and added that to the card.  I took the colored butterfly and attache it to the corner of the tag on the card.  Next I took some Lime Green Paper and the Star dies and cut out some stars and added them to the card.

Here is my 2nd card for today, for this card I used supplies from these Sponsors Gina Marie Designs and DL.ART.




Ingredients:

White card stock
Pink patterned paper
Lime Green paper
Royal Blue paper 
Butterflies 
Black ink
Victorian Velvet distress ink

For this A2 card I started with White card stock to make the base of the card.  I took a piece of Pink patterned paper, inked the edges with Victorian Velvet distress ink and add that to the card.  I took some Lime Green paper and the Gina Marie Designs XL Butterfly die and cut that out and added it to the card.  I took a piece of Royal Blue paper and cut out the Butterfly again and then inlaid the pieces inside the butterfly.  I took the Pretty Pink Posh Simple Sayings Courage stamp set and some Black ink and stamped the sentiment onto the card.  I took some Rose Crinkle Ribbon and glued that along the edge of the card.  I added a couple of small butterflies to the top of the card.

Thanks for stopping by!  I will be back again tomorrow with another card or two that I made for this blog hop!!

Lori

5 comments:

  1. Hi Lori your cards are gorgeous. I love them both. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Lori and all the DT cards and projects were beautiful, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two more beautiful cards. Love the ribbon treatment on the 2nd one too. Both are so pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are beautiful, Lori! Really love how you used the ribbon on the second card - I need to try this! It was a great hop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cards are so beautiful and well designed.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!