Sunday, February 9, 2020

Lasting Memories Layout Challenge #484

Hello Blogging Friends,

The theme for February is "Once loved, now forgotten."  This month, let's pull out those tools and supplies that are collecting dusts.  Let's show them some love!


LM #484 ~ Let's see some stamped images on your layout.  


Here is my layout for this challenge:



My husband and I just celebrated our 40th Wedding Anniversary so we took out our Wedding Album to reminisce about our Wedding.  Well I was very upset that there was this big blank space next to the picture on the lower right hand side of the layout.  Since we had a Bride & Groom Mouse cake topper for our wedding cake I decided that I would get out my old House Mouse Wedding Mr & Meeces stamp and color it and put it on the page.  I took White paper, black ink and the Mr * Meeces stamp and stamped it onto the paper with black ink.  I colored in the mice with Copic markers.  I took some gold paper and my Die-Versions Whispers Mr. & Mrs. background die and cut that out and adde the stamped image to it and then put that in my album.  I think the House Mouse stamp looks like our wedding cake topper:



Here is my stamped and colored image:



I am much happier with the layout now!!




Now hop on back over to the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge Blog to see all the wonderful scrapbook pages the Design Team have made!  And why not join in on this fun challenge! 

I am entering this page in the House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge ~ Challenge #309 Anything Goes with the Option of Love or Valentine.


Thanks for stopping by!
Lori




10 comments:

  1. This is super cute, Lori. Congratulations on your 40th wedding anniversary. What a great milestone. I love your sweet card. They are a perfect pair since your cake topper was mice. Thank you for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat idea to add this to your wedding album! So cute! Congrats on your 40th wedding anniversary. Thanks for joining the House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layouts are beautiful, Lori! I think it is especially sweet that you found the HM image and colored it. I really love scrapbook pages that include stamping! Congratulations on 40 years, Lori! Isn't it so hard to believe? Love it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout and I love those cute mice on it. Wonderful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great layout!! The photos are fabulous and I love that you used the little house mouse stamp to complete your page! A perfect pair especially as you had mice on your cake!! Absolutely brilliant!! :-)

    Congratulations on your 40th Wedding Anniversary too!! ❤️

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Firstly congratulations on the 40th wedding anniversary celebrations to you & hubby, so many don't make it the far these days. Secondly what an amazing as to have used to fill up that gap, so appropriate to you two, colouring is awesome x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats for your 40th anniversary!
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at The House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lori, what a fun layout and super cute additions to it. A treasure for sure. Fun to look back at styles and our younger selves! Thanks for sharing your page with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Happy 40th Anniversary.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous layout, Lori. I was so excited to see the Annalee cake topper couple! I have collected Annalees for years and recognized them as one of hers immediately. Darling House Mouse image and great coloring. :-D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!