Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop ~ Day 5

Hello Blogging Friends and Coffee Lovers!!


Today is Day 5 of the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!


Here is my card for Day 5:



Ingredients:

Little Acres Creations Moo Brew stamp set
White card stock
Neenah Solar White paper
Black paper
Coffee Bean paper
Black ink
Copic markers

For this A2 card I started with White card stock for the base of the card.  I took a piece of Coffee Bean paper, inked the edges with black ink and added it to the base of the card.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper, some black ink and the Little Acres Creations Moo Brew stamps and stamped the image onto the paper.  I colored in the image with Copic markers and then cut it out with the Impression Obsession Checkered Frame die.  I took some Black paper and and the same frame and cut out the black frame.  I placed the black frame onto the card and then I took the stamped image that I cut out with the same die and placed that inside the checkered frame.  I took some more white paper, black ink and the sentiment from the same stamp set and stamped that onto to the paper.  I fussy cut out the sentiment and added that to the card.  I took a tan brad and placed that onto the sentiment.  I just love this sweet cow and her COWffee!!

Now hop on over to the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop to see all the wonderful creations everyone has made!


Thanks for stopping by!!


Lori



14 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a fantastic card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That image is too cute, Lori!! What a fun card!! Totally makes me smile!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute image and coordinating sentiment! Love the coffee bean background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This cow really makes me smile and I could certainly use one right now! Thanks for that! :) Loving your fun coffee makes my friend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very fun and darling is that cow and her coffee. I always smile when I see that image and it reminds me of the Holsteins we used to raise.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute image, Lori. THis is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just too cute! Love it!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. That cow is one of my fave images this hop. Such a cute card.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!