Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Spring/Summer Coffee Lover's Blog Hop ~ Day 6

Hello Blogging Friends and Coffee Lovers!!


Today is Day 6 of the Spring/Summer Coffee Lover's Blog Hop!!


Here is my card for Day 6:



Ingredients:

Cottage Cutz Tea Pot die
Quickutz Lemon die
Neenah Desert Storm paper
Maja Designs paper
Core'dinations paper
Black paper
Yellow paper
Black ink
Gems

For this A2 card I started with Neenah Desert Storm paper for the base of the card.  I took the Lemon Maja paper, inked the edges with black ink and added that to the card.  I took some Yellow paper and the Quickutz Lemon die and cut out the lemon.  I took the Core'dinations paper and the Cottage Cutz Tea Pot die and cut out the Tea Pot and then sanded the paper, inked the edges with black ink and added that to the card.  I cut out the flowers from the same die and added them to the Tea Pot and put some gems in the center of the flowers.  I took the Crafter's Companion Teariffic Sentiments and some black paper and cut out the sentiment and added it to the top of the card.

Now hop on over to the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop to see all the wonderful creations everyone has made!


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori






15 comments:

  1. Oh how pretty!!! I love that beautiful teapot and the fun lemon background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty Tea Pot Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lori this is a stunning card I love that coffee pot. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEautiful tea design with the pot and the lemon. Wonderful colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tea pot is so gorgeous and I love the texture you've achieved on it as well! Such a pretty and elegant design!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. That teapot is just gorgeous and I love how you sanded the embossed images. So very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute little teapot and love the background paper you used! A perfect combination.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun background and a great tea pot. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's so beautiful, Lori!! I love the teapot!! The background papers are fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card! Sweet lemon peeking around the tea pot.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!