Monday, May 6, 2019

Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop ~ Day 4


Hello Blogging Friends and Coffee Lovers!!


Today is the 4th day of the Spring/Summer Coffee Lover's Blog Hop!!


Here is my card for Day 4:



Ingredients:

White card stock
Moxxie Coffee Bean paper
Copic markers
Black ink

For this A2 card I started with White card stock for the base of the card.  I took a piece of Moxxie Coffee Bean paper, inked the edges with black ink and added that to the card.  I took the Adornit Coffee Time Paintable and my Copic markers and colored in the image and then added it to the card.

Now hop on over to the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop to see all the wonderful creations everyone has made!


Thanks for stopping by!!


Lori

14 comments:

  1. Lovely coffee bean background behind your sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great background for that image! Fabulous card.
    lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lori this is a lovely card. I really like the sentiment. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really awesome sentiment panel Lori!! Love that wonderful coffee bean background as well!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the background and sentiment! Nonsense it all is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This turned out SO cute. Great sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sentiment is true. I don't do a darned thing before I have my 2 cups of coffee. haha This is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully done and I love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So fabulous, Lori!! Love the coffee bean background papers and the sentiment!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. that coffee paper is so great!
    wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super fun Lori, love that coffee bean paper.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute card. fun cups and background paper.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!