Thursday, February 21, 2019

February a2zscrapbooking Challenge

Hello Blogging Friends!!


Today I am sharing a card with you that I made for the a2zscrapbooking February Challenge.


Here is my card:



Ingredients:

White card stock
Lemoncraft pink paper
White paper
Pink paper
Dark pink paper
Spun Sugar distress ink
Pop dots

For this A2 card I started with White card stock for the base of the card.  I took a piece of Lemoncraft pink paper, inked the edges with Spun Sugar distress ink and added that to the card.  I took some white paper and the La La Land Groovy Border die and cut that out and added that to the bottom of the card.  I took some Pink paper and the Altenew Floral Heart Frame die and cut out the heart.  I added the heart to some dark pink paper and then fussy cut around the edge.  I took some pop-dots and put them onto the back of the hear and attached it to the card.

Here is the mood board for the a2zscrapbooking February Challenge:




I am entering my card in the a2zscrapbooking February 2019 Challenge


Thanks for stopping by!!


Lori

7 comments:

  1. So cute! That heart is beautiful, Lori, and it’s extra sweet in concert with your intriguing cupcake border! Beautiful card! XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, Lori!! I love the pretty heart and that fab groovy border!! It's so awesome!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty card Lori!! Really love the colors and the delicate die cut pieces which go beautifully with your background papers!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty project indeed!! Thanks for linking up to our February challenge gallery over at a2z.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely heart card. So glad you joined us at A2Z Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your delightful heart, Lori, and the die cuts are marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun die cuts and a nice color scheme! Thanks for joining in over at a2z Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!