Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Scrapy Land Challenge #108


Hello Blogging Friends!!


Today is the start of a new challenge on the Scrapy Land Challenge Blog ~


Scrapy Land Challenge #108


Our theme is always Anything Goes using any brand of die that Scrapy Land sells.  We have two winners for every challenge.  One winner is a random pick and the other winner is picked by the Design Team.  Both winners will each receive a $10 gift certificate to go shopping at the Scrapy Land Store.




Here is my card:



Ingredients:

Neenah Desert Storm paper
Purple paper
Maja floral paper
Green paper
Lavender paper
White paper
Seedless Preserves distress ink

For this A2 card I started with Neenah Desert Storm paper for the base of the card.  I took a piece of floral Maja paper, inked the edges with Seedless Preserves distress ink and then I ran it through my big shot with the Memory Box Distressed Windham Collage die and added that to a piece of solid purple paper and then added that to the card.  I took the Frantic Stamper Dainty Tulip die and some green paper and cut out the flower.  The Dainty Tulip is sold out right now, but you could use the Frantic Stamper Mix-N-Match Crocus die instead.  I added the flower to the card.  I cut out the Dainty Tulip die again with lavender paper and added that to the top of the flower.  I took some lavender paper and some white paper and the Impression Obsession Happy Easter die and cut out Happy Easter in each color paper.  I layered them together with the white on the bottom and then added that to the card.

Be sure to hop on over to the Scrapy Land Challenge #108 and see what the Design Team have made to inspire you.


Now it is your turn to create something for this challenge.  You have until  March 3rd to join in on the Scrapy Land Challenge fun and have a chance of winning one of two $10 gift certificates to Scrapy Land.


Thanks for stopping by!!

Lori


11 comments:

  1. Lori, I adore the colors and simple but very effective design on your Easter card. I hope you are staying warm! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The design is beautiful ! I love the background. Have a beautiful day. Tiphanie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely GORGEOUS Lori!! Love these bright and pretty Spring-like colors along with your design!! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous CAS Easter card. Love the patterned paper and your design is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that Windham die is magnificent, Lori! I am off to find it and buy it. Love, love, LOVE your floral paper choice and the lovely card design. I'm going to have to CASE this one for certain! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK, I ordered it. You're a terrible enabler! lol

      Delete
  6. This is gorgeous, Lori!! I love the beautiful tulip and the colors!! It's perfect for Easter!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Easter card, Lori! Thanks for the love on my DCD Guest DT project!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lori this is a stunning Easter card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty. One of my favorite die. So prefect for Easter. Love the colors.
    Hugs
    Berni
    chasingthedream.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!