Friday, February 22, 2019

Double D Pink & White Challenge

Hello Blogging Friends!!


Today I am sharing this card that I made for the Double D Pink & White Challenge.


Here is my card:



Ingredients:

Lifestyle Crafts Quickutz Clock die (old die)
Die-Namics Hello die (old die)
White card stock
Lemoncraft pink paper
White paper
Black paper
Spun Sugar distress ink
Pop-dots

For this A2 card I started with White card stock for the base of the card.  I took a piece of Pink Lemoncraft paper, inked the edges with Spun Sugar distress ink and attached it to the card. I took some black paper and the Lifestyle Crafts Quickutz Clock die and cut out the clock.  I took some white paper and the Memory Box Stitched Circle dies and cut out a white circle.  I attached the black clock face onto the white circle and then I added that to a piece of pink paper and cut that out with the largest Memory Box Stitched Circle die, inked the edges with Spun Sugar and then put some pop-dots on the back of it and attached it to the card.  I took some white paper and the old Hello die and cut it out three times and layered it all together and added that to the top of the card.




I am entering this card in the Double D Pink & White Challenge


Here is the Mood Board for this challenge:




Be sure to stop by the Double D Pink & White Challenge to see all the wonderful creations made for this challenge!


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori

9 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous, Lori! I love the die with those colors! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is AWESOME Lori! Isn't it fun to pull out those OLD dies and create something so beautiful! LOL Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Pink & White’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pinks look stunning with your clock die cut design! The background is very light and elegant!! Beautifully done!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, Lori!! I love the pink and the fabulous clock!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lori this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect! Oh my gosh, I love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Double D!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A perfect creation inspired by our Mood Board. Loving that clock die, it looks fantastic! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D, Pink And White Challenge, Donna, DT Member.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfection my dear ! Good luck in your challenge, let us know how you go x Have a good week x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect pink and white card, Lori! I was inspired by that particular mood board myself. Love what you did with it.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!