Saturday, February 23, 2019

Butterfly Kisses

Hello Blogging Friends!!


It is my turn on the Cheapo Dies Blog today and I made this butterfly card:




For this A2 card I used the Cheapo Dies Floral Butterfly die:




and the Cheapo Dies Sideview Butterfly die:





For this card I started with White card stock for the base of the card.  I took a piece of Blue Marble paper, inked the edges with Faded Jeans distress ink and attached it to the card.  I took the Cheapo Dies Floral Butterfly die and black paper and iridescent paper and cut out the butterfly in each paper.  I placed the iridescent outline of the butterfly onto the top of the card and then I inlaid the black pieces of the butterfly.  I then took the same two papers and the Cheapo Dies Sideview Butterfly die and cut one out in black and one in iridescent paper.  I attached the black outer part of the butterfly onto the card and then inlaid the iridescent pieces to the inside of the butterfly.  I took black ink and the Butterfly Kisses stamp and stamped that onto the card.


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori


2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Lori!! The butterflies are so beautiful!! You've showcased them perfectly!! Gotta go add those to my wish list!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, Lori, what magnificent butterflies! Your die cutting is exquisite.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!