Thursday, January 24, 2019

You're a Star!

Hello Blogging Friends!!


With each day my excitement about the "It's A Girl Thing" ~ Turner Syndrome Awareness Blog Hop grows and grows!!  I can't wait for you all to see the wonderful and beautiful creations so many of the talented Card Designers have made for this Blog Hop!!  I am blown away by their talent and their big and generous hearts to help me with my mission of bringing awareness of Turner Syndrome to the world!!


Here is one of my cards that I made with some of the Turner Syndrome Awareness Colors:




Ingredients:

White card stock
Light Blue paper
Royal Blue paper
Lime Green paper
Yellow paper
Black ink

For this A2 card I started with white card stock for the base of the card.  I took the Taylored Expressions Ray of Sunshine Cutting Plate and I cut out each of the papers and then took the yellow frame and attached that to the card.  I took the inside pieces of the other papers and placed them inside the frame.  When I had that all pieced together, I took the Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Stars and cut out some of the yellow paper with the medium size star.  I got some black ink and the Jillian Vance Star Sentiment stamp set and picked out the sentiment and stamped that onto the middle of the star and then I added that to the center of the card.

If you are like most people, and have never heard of Turner Syndrome before, you can go to this blog:  My Turner Syndrome Journey to learn about it!




Thanks for stopping by!


Lori


5 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous, Lori!! I absolutely love the ray of sunshine die you used!! I'm looking so forward to the hop!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors look so brilliant on your rays and I just love the star in the center!! Beautifully done! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lori this is a stunning card. I love the design. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Lori. I love the bright colors and fun design

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet! Lovely pastel take on the colors, and fabulous inlaid design! XXOO

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!