Saturday, January 26, 2019

Cheapo Dies Awareness Ribbon

Hello Blogging Friends!!



It is my turn on the Cheapo Dies Blog today and I am sharing a card that I made with the Cheapo Dies Awareness Ribbon die:



For this A2 card I started with white card stock for the base of the card.  I took a piece of pale green paper with white glitter drops on it, inked the edges with Spun Sugar distress ink and added that to the card base.  I took some pink paper and the Cheapo Dies Awareness Ribbon die and cut out the ribbon and attached that to the card.  I took the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Dream Then Do stamp set and some VersaMark and stamped that onto the card.  I took some Emerald Creek Rose Gold embossing powder and heat embossed that onto the card.  I took some pink & white bakers twine and wrapped that around the card a couple of times and then tied the never never give up charm onto the card.

Thanks for stopping by!


Lori


2 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a stunning card with such an important message. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, Lori!! I love the charm you added to the card!! It's gorgeous!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!