Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Reach for the Stars

Hello Blogging Friends!!


I hope you have your calendar marked for February 1st when it is the start of ~


"It's A Girl Thing" Turner Syndrome Awareness Blog Hop!!


There are 35+ Designers participating in this Blog Hop!!  You aren't going to want to miss all the beautiful creativity!!  Plus there will be prizes too!!  We have 19 wonderful Sponsors and 11 of the Designers are offering a personal prize from their own blogs!  You are NOT required to comment on Every Single blog, but the more you comment on, the more chances you have for winning!!



Today's card stands for the wish every Mother of a Turner Syndrome girl has for their daughter ~ to reach for the stars and never let anything hold you back!!



Ingredients:

Tonic Studios Reach for the Stars frame die set
Kraft card stock
Green paper
Yellow paper
Green sparkle washi tape

For this 6 x 6 inch card I started with Kraft card stock for the base of the card.  I took a piece of Graphic 45 Fairie Dust paper and added that to the base of the card. I took some green paper and the Tonic Studios Reach for the Stars frame die and cut out the frame and attached that to the card.  I took some yellow paper and the same die and cut out the moon and the stars and added them to the card.  I took some green sparkle washi tape and ran it down the left side of the card.


I hope I have inspired you today!!


Please be sure to stop back on February 1st for an awesome Blog Hop!!


Lori


4 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous!! I love that beautiful die!! The papers are perfect!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely precious! What a gorgeous die and a gorgeous wish too!! I love the glitter!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is darling, Lori! It’s easy to see where you get your inspiration! Lovely card! Looking forward to seeing all the cards on Feb 1. Thanks for sharing your motivation with us, and for educating me!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!