Saturday, January 19, 2019

Cheapo Dies Love Heart Valentine

Hello Blogging Friends!!




It is my turn on the Cheapo Dies Blog today and I am showcasing the Exclusive Love Heart die to make this Vintage Valentine.



For this A2 card I started with Neenah Desert Storm paper for the base of the card.  I took a piece of Lemoncraft paper, torn the right side with my distress ruler, inked the edges with Victorian Velvet distress ink and then added that to the card.  I took the Cheapo Dies Love Heart die and some tan and pink paper and cut it out with each color paper.  I took the tan heart and attached it to the deep rose paper and then fussy cut along the edge.  I put some pop-dots on the back of the heart and then I added that to the card.  I took the pink heart and attached that to some Desert Storm paper and then fussy cut around the heart, put some pop-dots on the back and added that to the card.  I took some DL.ART  Vintage Vineyard Rose' Crinkle Ribbon and wrapped that around the card and then I added a bow made from the same ribbon.  Now don't you think this is ready for someone special?  I sure do!!

I hope you like my card!


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori

3 comments:

  1. It's so gorgeous, Lori!! I love the love dies!! The ribbon looks amazing!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful shabby chic card! Very romantic, Lori! XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous Lori! You have away with making that seam binding ribbon look stunning!! Beautiful make! HUGS

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!