Friday, January 18, 2019

You Are My World

Hello Blogging Friends!!


Today I am sharing a card with you that I made with the Catherine Pooler's Amber's World Bundle.



Ingredients:

White card stock
Neenah Solar White paper
Green Core'dinations paper
Black ink
Blue ink
Copic markers

For this A2 card I started with white card stock for the base of the card.  I took a piece of lime green Core'dinations dot paper and I sanded it down a little bit and then cut it out with the Waffle Flower Lacy Layers 2 die set and added that to the base of the card.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper, black ink and the Catherine Pooler Amber's World stamp set and stamped the globe onto the paper.  I stamped the sentiment onto a scrap of Neenah Solar White paper and then cut that out with the Gina Marie Designs Wonky Stitched Rectangles die set and I cut out the sentiment with the smallest die.  I colored in the flowers on the globe with Copic markers and then cut it out with the Catherine Pooler Amber's World die, inked the edge of the globe with blue ink and then added that to the card.  I took the sentiment and offset it a little over the globe.

I hope you like my card!! 


Mark your calendars for February 1st for the:



**There are some awesome prizes to be won!!**


Thanks for stopping by!!

Lori


3 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a stunning card I love it. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful!! I love the pretty globe!! The sentiment is perfect!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love this design Lori!! Such a gorgeous card especially with the colors and sweet sentiment! HUGS

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!