Sunday, January 20, 2019

You're a Star

Hello Blogging Friends!!


Today I would like to share this starry card with you!



Ingredients:

White card stock
Yellow patterned paper
Green paper
Gold glitter paper

For this A2 card I started with white card stock.  I took a piece of yellow patterned paper and added that to the card base.  I took a piece of lime green paper and the Technique Tuesday Stars on the Border die and cut out the paper and added that to the card.  I took more of the same lime green paper and the Simon Says Stamps You're a star dies and cut out the sentiment and added that to the card.  I took the gold glitter paper and the Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Star die and cut out the star and added that on top of the green paper in the upper left corner.

I hope you like my card!! 


Mark your calendars for February 1st for the:




**There are some awesome prizes to be won!**


Thanks for stopping by!!


Lori

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a stunning card I love it. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful!! I love the starry border!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic theme, Lori, and a beautiful sunshiny creation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOH la la!! I just LOVE all of the happy colors and glittery details on this Lori!! Thanks for sharing! HUGS

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!