Monday, September 10, 2018

You are such a Deer!!

Hello Blogging Friends!!


Today I am sharing a card that I made for the Newton's Nook Inky Paws Challenge #80.


Here is the Sketch for this challenge:



Here is my card:



Ingredients:

Kraft card stock
Neenah Solar White paper
Assorted scrap paper from my stash
Black ink
Copic markers
Stitched circle die
On the diagonal die
Grass die
Brown & white twine

For this A2 die I started with Kraft card stock for the base of the card.  I took a piece of green embossed paper and added that to the card.  I took some Neenah Solar White paper, black ink and the deer from the Newton's Nook Deer Friend stamp set and stamped the deer onto the paper.  I colored it in with Copic markers and then used the Newton's Nook Deer Friend die set to cut it out. I took some beige paper and the Stitched circle die and cut out the circle.  I took some green paper and the grass die and cut out the grass.  I placed the grass on the circle and then put the deer on top of some of the grass.  I took some black ink and the sentiment from the same stamp set and stamped that onto the circle.  I took the On the Diagonal die and the patterned paper and cut out the diagonal strip.  I added the diagonal strip to the card, then I added the circle on top of that.  I took some brown and white twine and wrapped it around the card a couple of times and tied it into a bow under the diagonal strip.

Be sure to stop by the Newton's Nook Inky Paws Challenge #80 to see what the Design Team has made for this challenge.


Thanks for stopping by!
Lori







7 comments:

  1. Such sweetness, Lori! A lovely way to say thanks or to offer a cheery, encouraging message — to anyone, any age! Darling little deer, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori this is a gorgeous card I love that cute deer. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet, Lori!! The deer is absolutely adorable!! What a beautiful card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe! Such a sweet image and a fabulous take on the sketch as well Lori! Love the colors and the leaf texture in the background! Thanks for sharing! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a deer card!!Thanks for joining us at Ink Paws this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a precious card, Lori. I love the deer and that embossed background is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great looking card.
    Thanks for linking to the Inky Paws Challenge.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!