Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Wine Not??

Hello Blogging Friends!!


Today I would like to share with you a card that I made for the Kat Scrappiness September Challenge ~ Why Not!




Here is my card:



Ingredients:

Neenah Desert Storm paper
Assorted paper from my stash
White Vellum
Black ink

For this A2 card I started with Neenah Desert Storm paper for the base of this card.  I took a piece of maroon paper and the Kat Scrappiness Peacock Backdrop die and ran that through my Big Shot and then attached it to the card base.  I took the Kat Scrappiness "Wine Not" dies and some White Vellum and cut out the wine glass and added that to the card.  I took a scrap of Green paper and cut it out with the wine bottle die, added the maroon paper for the label and the dark green for the cap of the wine bottle.  I took a piece of gold paper and the Kat Scrappiness "Wine Not" stamp set and some black ink and stamped the sentiment onto the paper.  I inked the edges with black ink and then used some foam tape to pop up the sentiment.

Be sure to stop by the Kat Scrappiness September Challenge to see what is being created for this challenge.


Thanks for stopping by!!

Lori

6 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a brilliant card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This gave me a chuckle when I saw it on FB!! :) Love your wonderful die cut background piece which is a great backdrop for your die cut images!! Very clever my friend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card, Lori!! I love, love the background die!! This is beautiful, my friend!! And as someone who enjoys a glass of wine, love this!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha! I can just picture you saying that, Lori. Gorgeous background and cut die cuts in front! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my, fantastic work with all those dies, Lori! Love, love, LOVE the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your wine card! I really like the label you made for the wine bottle! Thanks so much for joining us at Kat Scrappiness for our September challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!