Friday, September 14, 2018

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge #208


Hello Blogging Friends!!


Today is the start of a new Friday Challenge on CAS-ual Fridays Blog.


Here is your Inspiration Photo:



Here is my card for Challenge CFC #208:



Ingredients:

White card stock
Neenah Solar White paper
Pink patterned paper
Pink and white sequins
Black ink

For this A2 card I started with white card stock for the base of the card.  I added the pink patterned paper to the base.  I took some Neenah Solar White paper, black ink and the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Tutu stamp set and stamped them onto to the paper.  I took the the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Ballerina Fri-Dies and cut out the ballerinas and added them to the card.  I took the pink and white sequins and attached them to the ballerinas hair and tutu.  I took the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Smiling Fri-Dies and some pink shimmer paper and cut out Smile and added that to the top of the card.

Hop on over to the CFC #208 on the CAS-ual Fridays Blog to see what the Design Team have created for this fun challenge!!





What are you playing for??  10 winning entries will be highlighted on this blog each Thursday before a new challenge is set to go live the next day.  In addition, Michele has generously offered up a $25 gift certificate to the overall winner at the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps.  And if that weren't enough, if the chosen winner has used CAS-ual Fridays stamps and/or dies as the main focus on the card, that gift certificate will increase to $50!!  So get busy and create something for this challenge!!



Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I love it, Lori!! The sequin tutu's are so creative and beautiful!! What a gorgeous card!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot tell you how much I ADORE your card here Lori!! :) The sequins on the little ballerinas is such a clever idea! The papers and perfect with this design! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lori this is a a stunning card I love how you have created the skirts. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore those precious little ballerinas, Lori! Great idea to use the sequins as you did. :-D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!