Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Thank You to All Our Veterans!!

Hello Peeps,

Happy Veterans Day to all our past and present Heroes!!  Thank you for your sacrifices, service and commitment to the USA!!  We Honor You today!!  Here is a card I made that I am going to be sending to Operation Write Home after I write my thanks in it for "Any Hero" mail!!




For this A2 card I used some patriotic paper that I had on hand and my Lawn Fawn Scripty Thanks die and I cut it out with red paper with white stars on it!!

I hope all of Veterans feel the love today!!

Thanks for stopping by!!
Lori

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful sentiment and creation, Lori! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori, this is so beautiful! Love the paper you used and it's a perfect card for today especially.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous, Lori!! I love the beautiful paper you used!! Perfect card for today!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!