Thursday, October 9, 2014

Hello Fall

Hello Peeps,

How are you today?  It is a beautiful fall day here today and the perfect day to show you this card that I made for the Serendipity Stamps Challenge SSCB#36 ~ Autumn/Fall.

 
For this A2 card I started with brown cardstock for the base of the card.  Next I attached a piece of patterned paper from my stash.  Then I stamped the Serendipity Stamps Indian Corn Large stamp with black ink onto white paper and colored that with my Copic Markers.  Then I die cut that out using my Spellbinders Nestablilities Labels Six, I inked the edges with brown ink and then attached that to the card.  Next I die cut out the Serendipity Stamps Hello die in yellow polka dot paper and added that to the card.  So does this scream Fall to you??  I know it does for me!  I love seeing the colorful Indian Corn in the fall!!
 
 
Don't forget to stop by the Serendipity Stamps Challenge Blog to see the other great Autumn/Fall cards!
 
I hope I have inspired you to create something fun today!

Thanks for stopping by!
Lori

5 comments:

  1. It definitely screams fall to me!! Love the indian corn and how you colored it!! What a fabulous card my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori, So pretty with all the fall colors. Love the background paper. Fabulous ideas and inspiration.
    Hugz from Wisconsin, Patricia
    rubber stamping is my game blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Lori! I love the colorful way you colored the corn on your beautiful card. That background is gorgeous too! Thank's for joining us at the Serendipity Stamps Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, this is VERY pretty, Lori - the Leaves provide a wonderful texture, and your colors in the corn are fabulous! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Lori! This is wonderful! I love the Indian corn! It always amazes me all the color that you can find on one single ear. Your card is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!